UK Value Investor is a monthly e-newsletter and supporting website. It has been used by hundreds of investors since 2011 to help them build high-yield, low-risk portfolios.
When you receive the latest issue by email each month you’ll be able to:
- Select stocks from a unique stock screen of more than 200 dividend-paying companies, where top-rated stocks have the best combination of income, growth, quality and value
- See all of the current holdings within the newsletter’s “defensive value” model portfolio, including their rankings on the stock screen and their current status
- Keep up to date with events from model portfolio’s holdings via annual and interim updates for each company
- Read a detailed review of the latest monthly buy or sell decision
- Understand where the UK market is in its valuation cycle
In addition, you can log into the subscriber-only area of the website and:
- Download a complete archive of the monthly newsletter going right back to issue #1 from 2011
- Use the interactive version of the stock screen to sort, select and download the screen’s data into your own spreadsheet for further analysis
On top of all that you’ll also receive:
- Priority support by email, where you can ask any questions you like
- A FREE e-book or paperback copy of The Defensive Value Investor, a Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Building a High Yield, Low Risk Portfolio of Shares
- A 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied just cancel and you’ll get every penny back.
(2 months FREE)
Use discount code SAVE25 to save £25 on your first issue
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your subscription you can cancel by email within the first 30 days and receive every penny of your subscription back.
If you cancel after 30 days you will receive a pro-rated refund for the unused amount.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Do you back your ideas with your own money?
Yes. More than 90% of my investments are held in exactly the same companies as the model portfolio.
How do I renew?
Your subscription will renew automatically until cancelled and you can cancel at any time by email.
What will the subscription price be when I renew?
Your subscription will renew at the same price each year, so you will see no price rises, ever.
Have another question?
Please get in touch.
Regulation: This service is for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. It is therefore not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is for investors who can make their own investment decisions without advice. You should always carry out your own research and factual verification and come to your own conclusions before making any investment decision. If you are unsure of an investment you should consult a regulated independent financial advisor. You must read and agree to the terms and conditions before subscribing.
Risk warning: The value of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. You should not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. You should invest with a time horizon of at least five years.
Private investors only: This service is for individual private investors only. If you are a professional investor or financial advisor and would like a corporate subscription please get in touch.