Need help building a high yield, low risk portfolio?
UK Value Investor is a monthly e-newsletter for investors who want to build a high yield, low risk portfolio of shares.
It follows the investment strategy detailed in my book The Defensive Value Investor and hundreds of investors have subscribed since the the first issue in 2011.
Each monthly issue contains:
- A high yield, low risk model portfolio: Launched in 2011, this portfolio contains 30 dividend-paying companies and has generated more income and growth than the FTSE All-Share, with less volatility. Every holding also has an unbroken ten-year record of dividend payments. In the newsletter, you’ll find a complete list of the portfolio’s holdings, their position sizes and much more.
- A unique stock screen: This stock screen contains more than 200 companies from the FTSE All-Share index. As with the portfolio, every stock in the screen has a ten-year unbroken record of dividend payments. Top-rated stocks have market-beating combinations of income, growth, quality and value.
- Detailed buy and sell reviews: Each month I add or remove one company from the model portfolio, based partly on each company’s stock screen rank and partly on a detailed hands-on review. These reviews are written up in the newsletter, explaining in great detail why a particular company is being added or removed.
In the subscriber-only area of the website you can:
- Download the complete newsletter archive going back to issue #1 from 2011.
- Use the interactive stock screen to sort, select and download the latest data into your own spreadsheet for further analysis.
On top of all that you get:
- Priority support by email, where you can ask any questions you like.
- A FREE copy of my book: The Defensive Value Investor, a Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Building a High Yield, Low Risk Portfolio of Shares.
- A 30-day risk-free trial. If you’re not 100% satisfied just cancel within 30 days and you’ll get every penny back.
(2 months FREE)
Use discount code SAVE25 to save £25 on your first issue
Risk-free trial: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your subscription you can cancel by email within the first 30 days and receive every penny of your subscription back.
If you cancel after 30 days you will receive a pro-rated refund for the unused amount.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Do you back your ideas with your own money?
Yes. More than 90% of my family’s investments are held in exactly the same companies as the model portfolio.
How do I renew?
Your subscription will renew automatically until cancelled and you can cancel at any time by email.
What will the subscription price be when I renew?
Your subscription will renew at the same price each year, so you will see no price rises, ever.
Have another question?
Please get in touch.
Regulation: This service is for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. It is therefore not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is for investors who can make their own investment decisions without advice. You should always carry out your own research and factual verification and come to your own conclusions before making any investment decision. If you are unsure of an investment you should consult a regulated independent financial advisor. You must read and agree to the terms and conditions before subscribing.
Risk warning: The value of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. You should not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. You should invest with a time horizon of at least five years.
Private investors only: This service is for individual private investors only. If you are a professional investor or financial advisor and would like a corporate subscription please get in touch.