UK Value Investor is a monthly e-newsletter for defensive and dividend-focused value investors. It has been used by hundreds of investors since 2011 and is focused on stocks with the best combination of income, growth, quality and value.
The newsletter has one goal: To help you build and maintain a high yield, low risk portfolio.
Each monthly issue gives you exclusive access to:
- The UKVI model portfolio: The aim of this 30-stock portfolio is to generate more income and growth than the FTSE All-Share, with less risk. About 40% of the portfolio is invested in large-cap stocks, 40% in mid-cap stocks and 20% in small-cap stocks. More than 90% of my family’s investments are held in the same stocks as the model portfolio.
- A unique stock screen: This stock screen contains more than 200 dividend-paying companies from the FTSE All-Share index. Top-ranked stocks have the best combination of income, growth, quality and value. I use this stock screen as the first step when deciding which companies to add to or remove from the model portfolio.
- The latest buy/sell review: Each month I add or remove just one stock from the model portfolio. This review explains in great detail which company is about to be added or removed, and why.
You can also log into the subscriber-only area of the website and:
- Download the complete newsletter archive going right back to issue #1 from 2011.
- Use the interactive stock screen to sort, select and download the screen’s data into your own spreadsheet for further analysis.
On top of all that you get:
- Priority support by email, where you can ask any questions you like.
- A FREE copy of my book: The Defensive Value Investor, a Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Building a High Yield, Low Risk Portfolio of Shares.
- A 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied just cancel within 30 days and you’ll get every penny back.
(2 months FREE)
Use discount code SAVE25 to save £25 on your first issue
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your subscription you can cancel by email within the first 30 days and receive every penny of your subscription back.
If you cancel after 30 days you will receive a pro-rated refund for the unused amount.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Do you back your ideas with your own money?
Yes. More than 90% of my investments are held in exactly the same companies as the model portfolio.
How do I renew?
Your subscription will renew automatically until cancelled and you can cancel at any time by email.
What will the subscription price be when I renew?
Your subscription will renew at the same price each year, so you will see no price rises, ever.
Have another question?
Please get in touch.
Regulation: This service is for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. It is therefore not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is for investors who can make their own investment decisions without advice. You should always carry out your own research and factual verification and come to your own conclusions before making any investment decision. If you are unsure of an investment you should consult a regulated independent financial advisor. You must read and agree to the terms and conditions before subscribing.
Risk warning: The value of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. You should not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. You should invest with a time horizon of at least five years.
Private investors only: This service is for individual private investors only. If you are a professional investor or financial advisor and would like a corporate subscription please get in touch.