Is this recession about to end?
Disclaimer: This video has been provided by Hargreaves Lansdown and is not personal advice based on your circumstances. For more information visit the Hargreaves Lansdown website.
A detailed conversation between Ashton Bradbury, head of equities at Old Mutual Asset Managers; Richard Buxton, head of UK equities at Schroders, and Mark Dampier, head of investment research at Hargreaves Lansdown. Topics include:
- Are things really worse than the 1970s?
- What are the main risks to the economy?
- What will drive economic growth when it finally arrives?
- How much is the Euro-zone affecting UK stocks and shares?
- Is the US recovery sustainable?